Change Log: Version 15.16
in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to Bitfinex’s trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Add fee calculator
- Add Flash Return Rates (FRR), Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and LAST APR values to Funding tickers
- Enabled payment ID addresses separated by colon on withdrawal complainer
- Prevent overlap of the horizontal scroll bar in the Job component
Feature (Bitfinex Pulse)
- Add a percent symbol to the LAST FRAST column in Funding tickers
Improvement (Bitfinex Pulse)
- Add spam limit error message for private message
Bug Repairs (General)
- The default reset theme now occurs immediately
- The withdrawal amount is no longer cut off
- Notification is displayed when there is no margin for short
- Fixed the number of decimal places for FRR stats
- Improved search * ticker derivatives
- Withdraw rows
- White addresses on the disabled list with a payment ID
- IOC EXCHANGE is now shown as a MARKET (IOC)
- Better price formatting in Order and Order History
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.