Change Log: Version 15.19
in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to Bitfinex’s trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Include debugging information when withdrawals fail
- Add clipboard functionality to UI notifications
- Add categories to tickers Derivatives *
- Add lending activity status history
Features (Bitfinex Pulse)
- Add Badge Tipping feature
- Add Delete group chat option
- Add Tether Gold (XAUt) icon to ticker
- Validation of loan form
Improvements (Bitfinex Pulse)
- Add navigation drawer
- Various improvements and solutions
- Publish static chart sometimes breaks while loading user settings
- Fixed announcement of the Pivot Points Standard indicator creating empty candles
- Paper money is filtered out of the currency list in Ticker Settings
- UI translations for lending products
- Significant figures in the Price and Amount fields are now limited to five
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.