Change Log: Version 15.20
in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to Bitfinex’s trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Add a ready indicator when borrowing UI
- Updated lending activity and borrowing balance from WebSocket notification
- Celsius lending platform integration
- Formatting rates in Edit Motion mode
- Derivatives * Categories of tickers sorted alphabetically
- Derivative pairs now appear with suffixes -PERP or -CNTRCT
- Loan withdrawal and deposit buttons are now disabled when an API call is made
Bug Repairs (General)
- Fixed Posts panel header on smaller screens
- Align withdrawal amount on Wallets page
- Fixed rate conversion issue on Wallets page
Bug Repairs (Bitfinex Pulse)
- Fixed group photo in search results
- Fixed minor issue of USD cash
- Fixed translations for Delete group button
- The news feed banner will not flash when loading
- Buttons are now responsive
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.