Change Log: Version 15.21
in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to Bitfinex’s trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Add an error message greeting corporate customers trying to access the Celsius lending platform
- Style enhancements for Celsius lending platform
Bug Repairs (General)
- The interest rate is now multiplied by 100
- Use the term Annual Percentage Product (APY) replaced by Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Decimals displayed in the Amount for Tether Gold (XAUt) field
- Derivatives * can now be welcomed displaying images
- Translations for Fast Transmission
- Notice is now displayed when there is no edge available
Bug Repairs (Bitfinex Pulse)
- The Ellipsis button is now visible on some 1280px plans
- Footer buttons are now visible
- Fixed adaptive buttons in the sidebar
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.