Change Log: Version 15.22
in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to Bitfinex’s trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Users can now enable or disable all withdrawal addresses
- The maximum funding period is now 120 days
- Add Chain Split Token (CST) support for Bitcoin Cash hard fork which will likely lead to two different chains: Bitcoin Cash ABC and Bitcoin Cash Node
- A mouse pointer is now displayed in the Jobs sum column
Bug Repairs (General)
- Fixed release of expired WebSocket ticket
- The theme of fixed theme cause of the theme overrides non-application
Bug Repairs (Bitfinex Pulse)
- “Get a tipping badge” is now only available to verified users
- Fixed Bitfinex Pulf feed for unauthorized users
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.