Mobile App Change Log 3.28.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to Bitfinex mobile app
We are proud to present Version 3.28.0 from the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes the addition of TradingView charts for peripheral finance.
Download the latest version of Bitfinex mobile app below:
Now you can also download the Android Application Pack (APK) at: https://github.com/bitfinexcom/mobile-pub/releases/tag/v3.28.0
- Add TradingView charts in the Financing tab
- Mobile access to the Account Verification page which enables users to verify the status of the verification process and upload required documents
- Updated Derivatives Table * to the Permanent Swaps table
- Add a Ripple Deposits (XRP) page
- When a specific currency deposit function is maintained, the ‘Next’ button on its deposit page displays a warning notice
- When a user needs authentication to deposit a specific currency, a notification is displayed on its deposit page
- Trading Book and Funding Book to use the total value, instead of the amount of data, to autofill an Order or Offer Form respectively
- Remove a small deposit fee notice for all listed cryptocurrencies
- No additional notice of consent for wallet transfer is provided when ‘write wallet’ permission is granted again
- Fixed label and translations for Tether Gold deposit
- Monero deposit address (XMR) label updated to Exchange Monero Deposit Exchange in its deposit page
- Fixed release of the app sometimes crashing when launching on dark theme-enabled Android 10 devices
- The deposit address now regenerates correctly by pressing the ‘Refresh’ button
* Derivatives trading products are provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited
The active user base has suggested the above changes to us.
Feedback from our user base is extremely valuable to us. Share your user experience and help us continually optimize our mobile app.
To share your feedback, join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.