Mobile App Change Log 3.30.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to Bitfinex mobile app
We are proud to present Version 3.30.0 from the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes launching support for deposit of credit and debit cards.
Download the latest version of Bitfinex mobile app below:
Now you can also download the Android Application Pack (APK) at: https://github.com/bitfinexcom/mobile-pub/releases/tag/v3.30.0
- Credit and debit card enabled deposits via Mercuryo or OWNR wallet on mobile devices
- Add concise specifications and parallel information for derivative pairs *
- OHLC (open-high-low-close) and volume figures are now shown in the charts
- Wallet balances are now displayed in exact values
- The volume value (VOL) in the Ticker list of the Financing tab is now USD
- The ticker list layout in the Derivatives * tab is more concise
- Tether Gold Icon (XAU ₮) correctly displayed in the Derivatives tab
- Fixed show / hide button for the Liquidations panel within Trading and Derivatives tabs
- When a user taps on the TradingView logo in the chart, the external browser opens with the corresponding chart
- Each pair’s Full Book in the Funding tab now shows annual rates
- Funding charts are displayed to align with Trading charts
- Fixed TradingView chart time offset issue
- USD removed in the Cryptocurrency drop-down menu of the Deposit panel
- Fixed issue of color discrepancy in change direction and value of trading volume
* Derivatives trading products are provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited
The active user base has suggested the above changes to us.
Feedback from our user base is extremely valuable to us. Share your user experience and help us continually optimize our mobile app.
To share your feedback, join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.