Mobile App Change Log 3.31.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to Bitfinex mobile app
We are proud to present Version 3.31.0 from the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes several enhancements to improve the user edge financing experience on a handheld device.
Download the latest version of Bitfinex mobile app below:
Now you can also download the Android Application Pack (APK) at: https://github.com/bitfinexcom/mobile-pub/releases/tag/v3.31.0
- Existing orders can now be viewed, modified or canceled in the charts
- Bidding indicators now shown on the Funding Book
- The color of a notification icon changed to align with the color of a logo
- Funding days displayed in the form of days / hours in the Funding Summary
- Total in the Order Book panel and Full Book displayed in short format (eg 100.3k instead of 100300)
- Add Show Summary hide tab on the Appearance page of the Account tab
- Column headings are translated in the Balances tab of the Wallets tab
- Users can now select the amount when claiming a job in the Jobs panel
- Correct currency symbol shown in the Funding tab (eg Cosmos is displayed as ATOM instead of ATO in the form of financing)
- Volume is now shown in the Tickets list of the Financing tab in USD.
- Fixed release of Delta Flash Return Rate (FRR) column in Tables Provided and Taken in Financing tab, aligning with web version
The active user base has suggested the above changes to us.
Feedback from our user base is extremely valuable to us. Share your user experience and help us continually optimize our mobile app.
To share your feedback, join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.