Mobile App Change Log 3.32.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to Bitfinex mobile app
We are proud to present Version 3.32.0 from the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes several user interface (UI) enhancements to streamline the mobile trading experience.
Download the latest version of Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Pack (APK). Please note that with the latest framework upgrade, users who download the APK will need to install Bitfinex mobile app.
- Add “new”Limit (Order Book)”A type of command that allows users to place a limit order immediately by tapping a row in the Order Book
- Upgrade framework and support for native fingerprint authentication UI for Android
- Add “Show Matched” toggle under Financing Tab segment on the Account tab Appearance page
- When a user does not have an API with the permission to ‘write orders’, a warning is displayed on the Appearance page of the Account tab.
- Locate all the table headings
- Order Book rows now reflect the web platform row
- Tapping on the derivatives pair row * derivatives within the Tickers panel now enters their derivatives trading page *
- Resolved the issue of Bitcoin Cash (BCH) option repeatedly in the currency selector of the Reports and Movements panels in the Wallets tab
- Cracked the mobile app issue when a simultaneous user on the web platform converts all their Tether * (USDt0) derivatives back to Tether (USDt)
- Fixed links within the Santiment page Community Insights panel
- Fixed inconsistent column height alignment between the two pages of the Tickers panel
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The active user base has suggested the above changes to us.
Feedback from our user base is extremely valuable to us. Share your user experience and help us continually optimize Bitfinex’s mobile app.
To share your feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.