Mobile App Change Log 3.36.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to Bitfinex mobile app
We are proud to present Version 3.36.0 from the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes enhancements for making cryptocurrency deposits.
Download the latest version of Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Pack (APK).
- An information screen is displayed when the main website is maintained
- Add Finance Earnings panel to each ticket page in the Funding tab
- Enabled deposits for EOS and Tether (USDt) on the EOS chain
- Faster search filter in the Ticket list
- Tickers can now be filtered through trading pairs as well
- The Wallets tab Reports panel is now sorted by date
- Date range selector displayed in the correct theme
- Updates to crypto deposits include:
- Add memo field for Stellar, EOS and WOLLO deposits
- Confirmation times shown after the deposit address
- Status notifications are displayed when transferring between wallets
- Bitrefill’s guidelines have been updated to encourage a user who enabled two-factor authentication sets (2FA), a 2nd universal factor (U2F) and a one-time time-based password (TOTP), to enable Google Authenticator as a backup option.
- Add a notification when the maximum number of price alerts is reached (21 alerts per ticket)
- Corrected the scroll bar position in iOS
- Fixed the lack of notch gaps when looking at charts in landscape mode in iOS
- Fixed issue of invalid key graph error when user is not logged in
- TradingView charts open when a user clicks on the TradingView logo in the Funding charts
- When users do not have permission to ‘write orders’, a warning is displayed in the Derivatives * tab and ticker access is disabled
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The active user base has suggested the above changes to us.
Feedback from our customers is invaluable to us. Share your user experience and help us continually optimize Bitfinex’s mobile app.
To share your feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.