Mobile App Change Log 3.38.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to Bitfinex mobile app
We are proud to present Version 3.38.0 from the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes the launch of Bitfinex Pulse on a mobile phone.
Download the latest version of Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Pack (APK).
- Updated default black / white theme
- Updated account nickname in Bitfinex Pulse
- Reduce chart height by 50% to reduce the incidence of abuse at the bottom bar
- The Ticket currency filter in the Trading and Derivatives tab has been revised to reflect the web version
- The note pin code page automatically appears after 10 seconds if the biometrics login fails to respond
- Remove search bar and show icons in Tether deposit transport selector
- Rounding the balance and accuracy of prices Aligned Order Form to web version
- Required Equity Value Updated in Summary to reflect web version
- Add alert translations when a cryptocurrency deposit is held
- Framework upgrade
- Accuracy aligned for Amount / Total in Order Book to web version
- Updated translations for Russian (RU), Taiwanese (TW) and Chinese (CN)
- Maximum of six digits shown on Order Form balances
- Set the default order of Table columns
- Fixed the derivative pair detection error
- Fixed issue of undefined repeater in full book
- Fixed saved data publication in wrong format
- Paper trading currency is extracted from the price alert filter
- Users can no longer change a theme without the relevant permissions
- Fixed announcement of socket reconnection
- Fixed a network error when the user is logged in
- Fixed default payment recognition labels to use memo field on Deposit page
- Order Book will now show a previously opened ticker when the user reverts back to the mobile app
The active user base has suggested the above changes to us.
Feedback from our customers is invaluable to us. Share your user experience and help us continually optimize Bitfinex’s mobile app.
To share your feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.