Mobile App Change Log 3.39.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to Bitfinex mobile app
We are proud to present Version 3.39.0 from the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes several updates to trade on * Bitfinex Derivatives.
Download the latest version of Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Pack (APK).
- Ampleforth Icon (AMPLF0) shown in Derivatives
- Add a login with pin code settings
- The default language for the Bitfinex Pulse feed will be the user’s chosen language
- Upload for Bitfinex Pulse
- USDt and USTF0 can now be searched in the Reports and Movements panels in the Wallets tab
- Updated translation for English and Russian, along with traditional and simplified Chinese
- Fixed issue of forcing some users to re-login due to removal of API or secret keys
- Fixed unsubscribe data flow issue to save network bandwidth
- Volume value aligned in the Derivatives tab of the web version
- Derivatives funding cap is now dynamic
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The active user base has suggested the above changes to us.
Feedback from our customers is invaluable to us. Share your user experience and help us continually optimize Bitfinex’s mobile app.
To share your feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.