Mobile App Change Log 3.40.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to Bitfinex mobile app
We are proud to present Version 3.40.0 from the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes several updates for Bitfinex Pulse.
Download the latest version of Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Pack (APK).
- Add a search screen in Bitfinex Pulse
- Add notifications side menu in Bitfinex Pulse
- Add full screen editor for Bitfinex Pulse
- Enable comment support in Bitfinex Pulse
- Enabled support for hashtags (eg #bitfinex), coin tags (eg $ BTC) and consumer tags (eg @user) for pulses
- Add several new ticket icons and update some existing ticket icons
- Add a link to a ticket article in the Ticker header
- Increase the opening of the mobile app by removing login animation
- Updated translations for English and Russian, along with traditional and simplified Chinese
- Add API permission notice within the Proposals and Offers panel
- The correct maximum leverage (20x) for Ampleforth Derivatives * (AMPLF0) commands is now displayed
- Fixed data flow subscription
- The original profile details of users who click on the back button when editing their Bitfinex Pulse profile details will now be restored
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The active user base has suggested the above changes to us.
Feedback from our customers is invaluable to us. Share your user experience and help us continually optimize Bitfinex’s mobile app.
To share your feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.