Mobile App Change Log 3.41.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to Bitfinex mobile app
We are proud to present Version 3.41.0 from the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes several better features for edge financing.
Download the latest version of Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Pack (APK).
- Add Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and Flash Return Rate (FRR) columns to Funding tickers
- Add an auto-refresh button in the Proposal Details page within the Provided panel
- Add a toggle between daily and season funding types on the Job Details page
- Updated some existing token icons and added pound, euro and yen icons for derivative pairs *
- Login with a PIN link is always displayed when the mobile app is opened
- Removal of dollar sign within General and Financial information panels in Santiment
- Derivative pairs can now be searched without having to type “/” or “:”, for example, users can type “BTCF0USDT” to search for the Bitcoin / Tether derivatives pair
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Bitfinex Pulse articles, profiles and notifications are stored for a better user experience
- Users will see logged in fellow users at the top of their followers list in Bitfinex Pulse
- The Save button is disabled when an error occurs while a user edits his Bitfinex Pulse profile
- Notice is now displayed in the Funding Proposal Form when the bid is higher than the lowest bid or when the bid is under the highest bid
- Add top rate validation in the Auto-Renew panel of the Financing tab
- Updated the number of decimals in the Job and Order Form data to reflect the web version
- An error notice is now displayed if a claim position cannot be implemented
- Fixed edition of Taken (Used) panel hidden when user toggle “Show Taken (Unused)” in their Account Appearance settings and vice versa
- Avoided rate: limit issue by improving connection control when switching between apps
- Users will no longer be logged out when encountering the rate: limit issue
- Consumers are now shown a warning about inactive action when encountering the rate: limit issue
- Price Spot is hidden from the Summary panel for the BTCDOMF0 derivatives pair: USTF0
- 2nd Fixed General Factor (U2F) alert when U2F is not enabled within Bitrefill
- Keyboard repaired to allow iOS users to enter a negative number for the Delta FRR in the Funding Form
- Users can now sort by currency in the Provided panel in the Financing tab
- The Finance Type column is hidden in the Jobs panel of the Derivatives tab
- Add an Additional Permission Notice to the Pulse Pulse Languages setting within Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed release of Bitfinex Pulse profile image not updating due to API change
- An error message is displayed when a new pulse message title or field is blank or too short
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The active user base has suggested the above changes to us.
Feedback from our customers is invaluable to us. Share your user experience and help us continually optimize Bitfinex’s mobile app.
To share your feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.