Mobile App Change Log 3.42.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to Bitfinex mobile app
We are proud to present Version 3.42.0 from the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes solutions to crypto deposits / withdrawals and authentication features within the app.
Download the latest version of Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Pack (APK).
- A message “Bitfinex App is currently updating” will be displayed when a user opens the mobile app during a live update
- WebSocket’s subscription logic now reflects the web version
- Add cryptocurrencies available for purchase through OWNR Wallet
- Reduce the frequency of historical data collection in the Revocations panel
- A warning message is now displayed when a user, who has already enabled auto-renew for a specific ticket, clicks on the Auto-Refresh button in the Offer Details page
- Updated the number of decimals in the Derivatives * Summary panel price data to reflect the web version
- When you click the Save button in the Taken panel, the button becomes “Not keep”, while the “Yes” value is displayed in the Keep column
- The Amount field in the Exchange Order Form now displays 8 decimal digits
- All strings associated with PIN are merged into the same string “PIN Code”
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Token Node Internet (INT) icon removed
- Unsupported data stored in normal storage
- Setting privacy for pulses in public is by default
- Add API permissions warning and toast message when User Permissions do not have Edit account information to create or reply a pulse
- Fixed reconnection issue when a user returns to the mobile app
- IOS users are now shown the mobile app’s PIN Code access field after failing to authenticate fingerprints
- Fixed fingerprint authentication error on Android
- Fixed keyboard announcement not displayed when canceling fingerprint authentication
- The PIN Code is cleared when logging out
- Types of fixed supported payment cards for each payment processor
- Corrected text ‘Payment Invoice’ within Bitcoin Deposit page (Lightning Network)
- Fixed announcement of BTC Lightning Network (LNX) deposits failing to generate an invoice if the user had not previously produced an invoice in the web version
- Fixed address publishing fails to generate if the user had not previously generated an address in the web version
- Fixed color error missing links
- After placing an order or offer, consumers can update the Order or Offer Form by clicking on a price row in the Order or Offer Book, respectively
- Currency column hidden within the Taken (Unused) and (Used) panels of selected tokens
- Remove link to Full Book temporarily for guest users
- Fixed release of the Login button does not work on the Finance Details page
- Fixed issues of image input and profile image formatting in Bitfinex Pulse
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The active user base has suggested the above changes to us.
Feedback from our customers is invaluable to us. Share your user experience and help us continually optimize Bitfinex’s mobile app.
To share your feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.