Mobile App Change Log 3.43.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to Bitfinex mobile app
We are proud to present Version 3.43.0 from the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes several derivatives trading updates *.
Download the latest version of Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Pack (APK).
- The user’s favorite lentils shown in their Bitfinex Pulse profile
- Top Leverage column added to Trading Tickets and Derivatives *
- Derivatives Tickets are now organized by subcategories
- Add new icons for several tickets as well as Europe 50 and Germany 30 pair derivatives
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- The accounts panel in the Account tab is no longer collapsible
- Add a copy address button in the wallet deposit page
- When a user edits his Bitfinex Pulse nickname, the wrong format notification will be shown as a token
- Only the first 10 articles will be stored in Bitfinex Pulse
- The open or collapsed state of the panels is synced between the mobile app and the web version
- Fixed announcement of missing error message in Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed wallet deposit configurations
- Fixed announcement of starred items not restored after logging out and reloading
- Fixed price warning alert issued does not trigger some pairs
- Fixed issue of nickname input field hiding behind buttons when keyboard is open during Bitfinex Pulse aboard ship
- Fixed release of profile image does not reset to current image when user saves his Pulf Bitfinex profile without changing his profile image
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The active user base has suggested the above changes to us.
Feedback from our customers is invaluable to us. Share your user experience and help us continually optimize Bitfinex’s mobile app.Mobile App Change Log 3.43.0
To share your feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.