Mobile App Change Log 3.44.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to Bitfinex mobile app
We are proud to present Version 3.44.0 from the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes a framework upgrade that requires users to manually update from Google Play or Apple’s App Store.
Download the latest version of Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Pack (APK).
- Support for group and direct messaging in Bitfinex Pulse
- Bitfinex pulse-related URL links will now open in the mobile app
- A link preview is now displayed within Bitfinex Pulse posts
- Add a Help Information page in the Account tab under the Build Version
- Leverage indicator is now displayed in the page header of each trading pair
- Derivative pairs * now appear with suffix -PERP
- Add new icons for Filecoin derivatives (FIL) pairs as well as EOS (EOS), Litecoin (LTC) and Polkadot (DOT)
- Remove Wollo icon (WLO)
- The eosfinex mode is displayed when a user selects the DAPP / USDt trading pair in the Trading tab
- Markdown editor in Bitfinex Pulse increases height when content adds new lines
- Full Book is opened for unchecked users
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Fixed the occasional trading pair error on certain devices
- Fixed Trade Execution Notices and Price Notice
- Flash Return Rate Delta (FRR) is now automated to 0.001
- Users can now modify financing commands created with the Variable FRR option enabled
- Favorite consumer pulses are displayed in the same order as in the web version
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The active user base has suggested the above changes to us.
Feedback from our customers is invaluable to us. Share your user experience and help us continually optimize Bitfinex’s mobile app.
To share your feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.