Mobile App Change Log 3.45.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to Bitfinex mobile app
We are proud to present Version 3.45.0 from the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes several enhancements to improve the mobile user experience on Bitfinex Pulse.
Download the latest version of Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Pack (APK).
- Users can now report technical issues, such as bugs in the mobile app, directly via the Help Center link in the Account tab
- Add Publication and our Fees links in the Account tab
- New slider design for changing derivatives * leverage, font size and color theme
- Add removal functionality to refresh on Bitfinex Pulse
- Add Allow Private Messages and Allow Group Chat Invitation to profile settings
- The expiration date in the Details Provided and Accepted pages now includes the remaining time
- Add icons for LiquidApps (DAPP), Equilibrium Framework (EOSDT), Native Utility Ticket (NUT), pNetwork (PNT) and JUST (JST)
- A notice is now displayed to unauthorized users ‘write orders’ when trying to expand or collapse panels
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Users can now send pulses that only contain an image
- The button for posting pulses is now hidden in the direct mail and group messages page
- Users are notified when they try to send a message to a fellow user who has blocked private messages on Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed form validation issued without checking for invalid time when a Time in Force (TIF) command is issued
- Transfer information is now shown in full on the Reports details page
- Fixed announcement of Deposit panel crashes when a user selects an unsupported wallet to deposit Bitcoin (Lightning Network)
- Fixed release of pulse link preview crash when the preview image fails to appear
- Fixed release of non-responsive emoji coder in the field of direct or group messaging on Bitfinex Pulse on Android
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The active user base has suggested the above changes to us.
Feedback from our customers is invaluable to us. Share your user experience and help us continually optimize Bitfinex’s mobile app.
To share your feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.