Mobile App Change Log 3.46.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to Bitfinex mobile app
We are proud to present Version 3.46.0 from the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes display changelog abstracts in our welcome page.
Download the latest version of Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Pack (APK).
- Add a changelog summary and blog post link, plus four tutorial pages to the mobile app welcome page
- A user who opens a URL related to Bitfinex Trading or Financing from an email, instant message or within Bitfinex Pulse, is now automatically directed to the mobile app.
- Extend maximum borrowing period to 120 days
- Add a section for following suggestions in the following tab of Bitfinex Pulse
- Render charts faster
- An enhanced slider that allows users to change the value by either tapping on any part of the slider, touching and holding the “+” or “-” buttons, or manually inputting text.
- Theme settings are hidden for unauthorized users
- Enabled sorting within the Hidden column of the Provided panel
- Consumers can now close their site with the market order in Derivatives *
- Fixed the scroll within the Bitfinex Pulse messaging function on Android
- Chain Split Filters (CSTs) filtered out on the mobile app
- The number of digits in the Commercial Balance of the Summary now reflects the number of the web version
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The active user base has suggested the above changes to us.
Feedback from our customers is invaluable to us. Share your user experience and help us continually optimize Bitfinex’s mobile app.
To share your feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.