Mobile App Change Log 3.47.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to Bitfinex mobile app
We are proud to present Version 3.47.0 from the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes new additions to the welcome page.
Download the latest version of Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Pack (APK).
- The liquidation price for long and short positions is shown in the Derivatives Order Form *
- Exchange Wallet Composition Composition and Portfolio Exposure Chart in Bitfinex Pulse are shown as pie and bar charts, respectively
- Add four introductory pages to the mobile app welcome page for new users
- Add Registration and Login buttons to the welcome page
- Add a notification to encourage users to rate the mobile app
- Legal terms for Bitrefill, Derivatives and Bitfinex Pulse are now automatically updated from dynamically accessed data from the server
- Add new icons for IOTA (IOTA), Chainlink (LINK) and Uniswap (UNI) derivatives pairs
- Remove icons for AidCoin (AID), Atonomi (ATMI), Dether (DTH), Fusion (FSN), Loom Network (LOOM), Mithril (MITH), Polymath (POLY) and SpankChain (SPANK)
- Wallet Info is now shown in full screen
- A lightweight keyboard background is now used when inputting a post title in Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed announcement of uploading Bitfinex Pulse profile for users who are not logged in to Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed panel funding summary Taken and Provided to align with web version
- Fixed gray color publication in Order and Offer Forms by removing the 0% option in the Saturation slider in the Account tab Themes page
- Fixed the pull loading icon to refresh in Bitfinex Pulse
- The Amount in the Finance Offer Form is now always lower than the amount a consumer has after rounding
- Changelog mode will now be closed after tapping the changelog View button
- Fixed edition of the View changelog button overlays content in small screen devices
- Fixed issue of multiple sliders not working on iOS devices
- The welcome page orientation is now locked to portrait mode
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The active user base has suggested the above changes to us.
Feedback from our customers is invaluable to us. Share your user experience and help us continually optimize Bitfinex’s mobile app.
To share your feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.