Mobile App Change Log 3.48.0
16 December 2020
in Change Log
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimizations to Bitfinex mobile app
We are proud to present Version 3.48.0 from the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes a new one a pre-order type called Order Scale and new chart features that will enhance our user’s mobile trading experience.
Download the latest version of Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Pack (APK).
- Add full screen charts
- Add a higher order type called Graduate Order
- Add “Visible on Hit” option in the Booking Form when a Limit or Stop command type is selected
- Add animations to Santiment charts
- Flash Return Rate (FRR) delta is displayed in the FRR in the Details Taken
- Better app start time
- Users can now search for pairs on the Tickets based on the currency names (eg “bitcoin” search will display pairs such as BTC / USD and ETH / BTC in the Tickets)
- Add new icons for Avalanche (AVAX), Bitcoin Cash Node (BCHN), Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHABC), Dragon Token (DT), Gate.IO (GTX), Hermez Network (HEZ), Native Utility Token (NUT), and XinFin Network Token (XDC)
- Remove icons for Abyss (ABYSS), Aelf (ELF), Content Neutrality Network (CNN), Credits (CS), Raiden Network (RDN), Rate3 (RTE), Viewer (SEE), SingularityNET (AGI), Universa (UTNP ), and VETRI (VLD)
- Ethereum (ETH) and the ETH / USD trading pair will now appear as favorites in the Financing and Trading Tickets, respectively
- The Amount field in the Booking Form now displays a maximum of 6 decimal digits
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Fixed issue of resetting board type selection when user changes language
- Fixed width of the Login and Register buttons
- Fixed issue that allowed users to bypass PIN check by switching between apps
- Fixed issue of users being able to enter non-numeric values (eg commas) in the PIN Code access field
- The Wallets tab can now show negative balances
- The maximum length of a group description on Bitfinex Pulse is now 160 characters
The active user base has suggested the above changes to us.
Feedback from our customers is invaluable to us. Share your user experience and help us continually optimize Bitfinex’s mobile app.
To share your feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.