Having been open for just 19 days, Wirex has reached 25,000 people on the waiting list for our new multi-currency Mastercard card. Expected to launch in December, the new card will be available to consumers in the EEA region, where they will be able to spend up to 19 different traditional and cryptocurrencies in over 54 million locations worldwide.
This incredible milestone in such a short time is testament to the product itself, which Pavel Matveev, our CEO and Co-Founder, believes sets the vision he has ever for the company. Since the founding of Wirex back in 2014, we have been on a mission to bridge the gap between the digital and traditional economies, and the new card will achieve this goal by empowering everyone to access and use crypto every day .
We’ve already developed an industry-leading app that allows consumers to buy, hold, exchange and spend up to 19 different trades and cryptocurrencies, but with the new Mastercard debit card, you’re one step closer to gaining access crypto at your fingertips.
What are the Features of the New Wirex Card?
In case you haven’t heard of this game-changing card yet, here’s a little more information on some of its key features and more reasons why you should sign up for the waiting list as well:
- Multi-currency travel card
- Ability to buy, hold, exchange and spend 10 digital and 9 traditional currencies
- Available in 31 countries
- Low to zero commission on crypto purchases
- No monthly fee
- International ATM removal free, with high limits
- Cryptoback ™ rewards the best rates in the market
- Free delivery of cards
- Automatically executed accounts
- In-app live chat support
- Cross-border transactions with SEPA, SWIFT and Faster Payments anywhere in the world
- Immediately cascade to different currencies in a prescribed order in case of low funds
- In-app currency exchange rates
So why wouldn’t you want to join the waiting list for this amazing product and be part of a defining moment for the industry? Better yet, we’ll let you move up this waiting list and gain priority access by sharing the news and referring your friends and family to it too!
If you haven’t registered yet, what are you waiting for? Go to the signup page and be one of the first to get your hands on it!